This is the login panel
enexdiís advanced proposal writing workshop is a two-day, lab-based course that includes eight practical exercises. Each student receives a handbook that covers best practices of the processes and steps of proposal writing. It also includes checklists, samples, templates and the DOs and DONíTs that help create winning responses to U.S. federal government solicitations.
Students also receive a thumb drive containing two requests for proposal and work files of student exercises. Both individual and group exercises begin with an instructor example from a different RFP of a similar exercise to be performed by the student from another RFP. The exercises help students learn how to develop management, technical, past performance and resume sections of the proposal.
Students will learn:
1. Why some proposals lose
2. The role of evaluators in federal government solicitations
3. The importance of developing compliant response outlines
4. How to employ compelling and convincing win themes
5. How to create detailed outlines and storyboards
6. How to write high-scoring proposal sections
7. How to incorporate effective and meaningful color reviews
For whom this course is intended:
1. Experienced document and report writers who want to learn proposal writing skills
2. Junior proposal writers looking to upgrade their skills
3. Experienced proposal writers who want to enhance their skills
Please bring a laptop that supports Microsoft Word 2003 or later.