the enexdi difference
Proposal submission is the culmination of intense efforts and significant investment. The proposal professionals at enexdi improve the quality of the finished proposal and reduce your risk of missing the deadline. Proposal production at enexdi entails a choreography of proven people and processes.
- Private, secure facility designed specifically to support large, complex proposal print and assembly projects
- Services provided and performed with strict adherence to non-disclosure policy
- Full-time team of industry professionals trained and experienced in producing high-quality proposals
- Dedicated project manager and production team specific to your project
- Extensive quality control and production best practices employed throughout the project life cycle
- File uploads via secure cloud transmission, accommodating large documents in easy-toľuse, drag-and-drop-structure
- Templates provided to produce size-appropriate covers, spines, tabs and much more.
- Precision equipment for crisp cutting and trimming for borderless covers and spines
- Laminate tabs ľ printed in color both on the tab and tab body; custom sizes and cuts available
- Thermal CD/DVD production and duplication directly on the CD/DVD surface provides a label-free, professional finish
- D-ring locking binders with full-wrap, clear overlay - for proposals to enhance full-cover art on front/spine/rear.
- Additional binding - spiral, GBC and Velo binding to accommodate varying document size and design specifications
- Private, on-site conference rooms and work spaces available for final proposal preparation, review and book-check
- Packaging, labeling and shipping materials and services
enexdi - going beyond the fold
to provide high quality proposal printing and assembly services